Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Integration with Microsoft ajax lifecycle
posted

Hi,

I'm using suite WebDataGrid 2010v2.

The grid is paged and everything works correctly (partial updates are performed when changing page).

My problem is that in my application I'm catching all the postbacks of the page (both synch and asynch using subscription to the onsubmit event of the page and using the Microsoft Ajax object PageRequestManager).

Unfortunately I've noticed that your controls skip completely that mechanism, so events like 

PageRequestManager.initializeRequest are never called.

Is there any way to intercept all your callbacks? "all" means that I'd like a solution that works with all your controls (WebDataTree for example) because I imagine that all your suite is using a common base layer.

For example, would it be possible to disable your callback mechanism for all the controls and put them inside an update panel?

Best regards, Andrea Pirola

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Andrea, 

Yes, you can disable the default ajax by switching off the "EnableAjax" property on the control and wrap it inside of the update panel to still have partial postbacks. 

-Taz. 

Children
No Data