Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid - New rows - Cell editing creeping down page
posted

I am adding rows via JavaScript into an UltraWebGrid with no paging (other than the slider).  While adding new rows within the visible portion of the grid, all appears fine.  Once a new row is added at the bottom of the grid, the new row's cell editing occurs below the grid's frame.  Subsequent row additions cause each new row's cell editing to creep down the page.  Also, the grid's vertical slider is not positioned at the very bottom even though this is the last row.  It is as if the new row's cell editor has a miscalculated vertical offset because of an incorrectly inferred grid height.

I am using CLR3.5 version 10.1 and the grid is nested within a table (for positioning), an UpdatePanel, a ContentPane and (finally) a Master Page.

Any thoughts on how this is happening and how to avoid it?  I have used various combinations of Cell/Row scrollToView() calls to no avail.