Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid Scrolling Layout Positioning Issue
posted

Hello

I am giving ultrawebgrid's height at server side. At client side scroll-bar is set to auto.

If I have multiple records, there is scroll-bar on the grid. At that time, when I move the scrollbar to select a row of that grid, the size of the Grid is first set to some size greater than what I had set at server side and then it sets to the size specified by me in the server side code. This gives a flickering kind of effect to my rendering of Grid. This works perfectly if I select a record in a grid which doesn't have a scroll bar. I have observed that initially during rendering of the grid, the scrollbar is not placed at the exact zero position(top of the Grid) and I can use mouse to move it upwards. When I place the scrollbar at exact zero position and select a record the automatic Grid resizing doesn't happen.

Here is my code for setting height at server side:

UltraWebTab1.Height = Unit.Pixel(330)
dgWebGrid.Height = Unit.Percentage(100)
dgWebGrid.DisplayLayout.FrameStyle.Height = Unit.Pixel(250)

Remember problem (flickering) occurs when the location of scroll bar is changed on the grid i.e. when I scroll to select a row and initially when the scroll-bar is not automatically placed at zero position.

Whats the reason of this and what can I do to keep the Grid size static even when there is a scroll-bar and I scroll to select a record?

Thanks in Advance