Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
radar chart tooltips
posted

Can I specify the value displayed by radar chart tooltips? for example, i have a dataset with 3 columns. i want the first column to be an axis x label. the second column to be ploted in radar chart and the third column to be the tooltips on mouseover. or if you have any good idea, please let me know.

thank you

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

The only way to do this would be to implement IRenderLabel. Here's an example that should help you:
    https://es.infragistics.com/help/aspnet/chart-customize-labels-using-the-irenderlabel-interface

Basically, the string columns that aren't used for chart labels don't get included. By using the custom label renderer you can substitute any text and display your own. First, you'll have to pass the dataset to your label renderer class, then in the ToString method use DataRow and DataColumn from the Context hashtable to extract the label from the dataset. Also, make sure that you're setting the FormatString property of the chart.Tooltips instead of Axis.X.Labels (in the example). Hope this helps.

Children
No Data