Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Navigate Left & Right using Month View
posted
Hi There I am having a few issues using the Month View controls and utilising the in built left and right navigators. I am using Javascript functions hooked into the grid using the NavigateNext and NavigatePrevious client side events. These Javascript function correctly set the active day of the WebScheduleInfo component to point to the next or previous months. I have an server side event on the websheduleinfo component (ActiveDayChanging) to load dates from the database when the month changes. This appears to be working fine with onr major expection - the server side events are getting called twice. The first time the event is called - the month specified is correct. However the second time the event is called the month is incorrect. I have switched off as many options as possible on both the Month View as well as the WebScheduleInfo and can't work out where the second event is coming from Any help greatly appreciated.