Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RowEditingTemplate - CheckBox with ToggleButtonExtender issue
posted

Hi,

I am using a Template for editing (has table and rows in template).

There is a regular CheckBox in template and binded to data using RowEditingClientBinding.

Issue is; when I use AjaxToolkit ToggleButtonExtender in checkbox.

Checkbox is binding correctly but it is not when i click another row it is showing previous rows binding

For example a row's CheckBox is True showing image for True. When I switch to another row's editing template which has a CheckBox value False. Image is still showing for True.

Image is changing to correct value when I hover on CheckBox.

Any idea? Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I know it has been a while since you have asked this question but make sure we are making efford to resolve all the issues in our forum. I have been looking into your case and noticed problem with ajax toolkit compatibility with our controls. It is third party software and is beyond the area of our support. For more information about the support you can receive please visit our website - http://es.infragistics.com/support/policies.aspx#SupportPolicies

Let me know if you need more help with this issue.

Children
No Data