Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dotnetnuke and CSS
posted

Hi 

I am hoping somebody can help me here. I am building a DotNetNuke site and am developing a few custom modules to plug into the site. When I drag any Infragistics controls onto the module designer they seem to loose all the "look and feel". They function fine but no styling comes through. It seems like it cannot find the CSS files, which are installed fine when one drags the control onto the surface area. I have posted this query on the DNN forums as well. Is there anybody who has used Infragistics with DotNetNuke before?"

Many Regards

Andrew

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I'd suggest first openinng up the HTML source of the page in the browser and see where the css files are linked from. Then please check if the files exist in the linked locations.

Next thing would be to examine the controls elements with Firebug and see if the css classes are assigned correctly.

Children
No Data