Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDayView: How do I set the Height of timeslot
posted

Hi Experts,

I have a webdayview control with TimeSlotInterval = FifteenMinutes. I think the height of each timeslot is too big so I want to shrink it.

I set the "Height" property of WorkingTimeSlotStyle & NonWorkingTimeSlotStyle to "10px" but it doesn't work. Then I set the "Font.Size" properties to 9px... Yes it works, and I can see the height of each timeslot has been shrinked as I expected.

But when I switched to another day, the heights of timeslots were reverted to about 15px.

I did more tests and found that this only happens when the corresponding WebScheduleInfo's EnableSmartCallbacks is "True". When I set this value to "False", this issue doesn't occur.

Here is my code:

<ig_sched:WebScheduleInfo ID="wsiScheduleInfo" runat="server" EnableSmartCallbacks="False" StyleSetName="" StyleSetPath="" StyleSheetDirectory="" >
        <ClientEvents ActivityUpdating ="WebScheduleInfo1_ActivityUpdating" ActivityDialogOpening ="wsiScheduleInfo_ActivityDialogOpening" />
    </ig_sched:WebScheduleInfo>

<table width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0">
        <tr style="vertical-align:top">
            <td style="width:250px"><ig_sched:WebCalendarView ID="wcvCalendar" runat="server" WebScheduleInfoID="wsiScheduleInfo" Width="100%">
    </ig_sched:WebCalendarView></td>
        <td>
        <ig_sched:WebDayView ID="wdvDaiViewBookings" runat="server" ScrollPosition="400" WebScheduleInfoID="wsiScheduleInfo" Height="600px" StyleSetName="" StyleSetPath="" StyleSheetDirectory="" TimeSlotInterval="FifteenMinutes" ActivityHeightMinimum="5" >
            <NonWorkingTimeSlotStyle Height="10px" Font-Size="9px" />
            <WorkingTimeSlotStyle Height="10px" Font-Size="9px">
            </WorkingTimeSlotStyle>
    </ig_sched:WebDayView>
        </td>
        </tr>
    </table>

I'm pretty sure that it's a BUG but I'm not sure if it has been fixed in later versions. I'm using 2007.3.

Please help.

Regards,

Jungle

posted

I use 8.3 and If I recall correctly my time slots are whatever size I tell them to be. It's been a while though and I can't seem to access that site at the moment for some odd reason or I'd tell you how I did it.