Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change font color in header area of WebDialogWindow
posted

I am trying to use a style sheed to change the font color for the header. I have set the property CaptionTextCssClass. Even though my class is being added to the html, the default class igdw_HeaderCaption is also being added and causing my style not to show.  I can set the ForeColor property but I would rather do this through a style sheet.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Suggested Answer
    posted

danreib,

The reason this is happening is because the WebDialogWindow uses AppStyling by default to style itself, which pretty much boils down to using stylesheets.  If you take a look at Solution Explorer after dropping an instance of the WebDialogWindow on your page, you will see a folder called ig_res added to your application.  In that folder, under the Default folder, is a file called ig_dialogwindow.css, which is where the WebDialogWindow pulls its default styling from.  If all you want to do is change the color of the header text, I suggest modifying that file, specifically the .igdw_HeaderCaption section.

~Kim~