Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Modal Dialog in Firefox and Chrome?
posted

How do you make a modal window in Firefox (FF) or Chrome?  My code generates a proper window in Internet Explorer.  In FF and Chrome, the window is only 200 px wide; a scrollbar shows at the bottom of the window.  I understand how to turn the scrolling off, but how do I make the window content the correct size (600px in this case)?

<igLayout:WebDialogWindow ID="QuickSearchDialog" runat="server" Height="550px" Width="600px" InitialLocation="Centered" Modal="true" Moveable="false" WindowState="Hidden" ModalBackgroundCssClass="modalPopupBackground">

<Header Height="0px">

<CloseBox Visible="false" />

</Header>

<ContentPane ScrollBars="Hidden" CssClass="QuickSearchDialog">

<Template>

posted

Hello,

I have just tried based on your ASPX in our 2009.1 release and could not reproduce the problem.

Can you please submit a support ticket through our official Developer Support Channels on this issue? Developer Support can be reached at the following link:

http://es.infragistics.com/Support/default.aspx#Overview

Thanks a lot.