Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Parser Error after adding default WebImageButton to page.
posted

If I drop a WebImageButton onto my page, and don't change ANYTHING, I receive the following error when I open the page (it compiles without warning/error):

Any suggestions on fixing this?Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'WebImageButton1', but its type (Infragistics.WebUI.WebDataInput.WebImageButton) is not compatible with the type of control (Infragistics.WebUI.WebDataInput.WebImageButton).

Source Error:

Line 122:							</td>
Line 123:							<td style="text-align: left; vertical-align: middle;">
Line 124:								<igtxt:WebImageButton ID="WebImageButton1" runat="server" Text="View">
Line 125:								</igtxt:WebImageButton>
Line 126:							</td>

Source File: /CommissionApproval/default.aspx    Line: 124

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

Server Error in '/CommissionApproval' Application.

Parser Error

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

In case anyone needs this later.

I found the fix, Still not sure of the cause, but to fix this, I ran the Project Upgrade Utility on my project.

Children
No Data