Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ASF at application level
posted

I'm new to IG controls and haven't found any real answers to this question.

I want to use the ASF and have enabled it for the application in the web.config but it doesn't matter what I do I can't seem to get it to work at the appicatio level.  I am trying to select the style when the app starts and am setting the StyleSetName in the page_load (have also tried page_init) of the default page (which doesn't have and NetAdvantage controls on it) but when I run the app the styling is wrong and the link to ig_shared.css is not in the markup.

So, my question: I would have expected the behavior of ASF at the application level to inject the ig_shared.css on every page in the app when it is built.  Should this be my expected behavior?  If it's not doing this is there something I should be referencing but have missed?

Parents
    Offline posted

Put the following in your web.config in the <configuration> section, it should style everything in the application.

<infragistics.web enableAppStyling="true" styleSetName="myStyleName" styleSetPath="~/ig_res/"/>

Reply Children
No Data