Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Samples not on Start Menu
posted

As a long time user of infragistics components I knew that there were some samples placed on the system during installation. After a lot of searching I did indeed find the samples and the new samples browser, which I loke a lot.

Why are the samples not placed on the start menu. A new user would quite likely give up on trying to find the samples which is a pity because there's a lot of good stuff in there.

Regards
Graham Wade

Parents
    posted

Graham:

Which product(s) did you install?  I have NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Volume 3 (CLR2) installed on my system, and a link to the samples for both ASP.NET and Windows Forms show up.  It would be really helpful to know where you went to look for the samples before eventually finding them.

We are going to make changes to pretty dramatically simplify the Start Menu options in all of our products in 2009, including changing them so there is simply a folder called "Samples", so hopefully that helps make it easier to find them.

Devin

Reply Children
No Data