Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebHtmlEditor Roght-click menu position
posted

Hi,

Is there a way to set the position of the right-click menu?  We are using NetAdvantage 7.2.20072.1067.  When the editor is set to use WindowsMenu, the right-click menu displays at the mouse/cursor position. However, when the editor is set to use HtmlBoxMenu, the menu displays at the top of the window no matter where in the page the mouse was positioned when right-clicking.  We want to use the HtmlBoxMenu, but would prefer that it displayed at the cursor position.  I don't see anywhere in the designer to set the position.  What are we missing?

Thanks, Jennifer

Parents
    posted

Hi Jennifer,

You report sounds like a bug. I do not remember anybody reported similar problem. I retested again WebHtmlEditor, but could not reproduce that. Though I am not sure about 7.2.1067.

Please test a temporary page where WebHtmlEditor is located directly in <form>. If it works correctly, then maybe complex layout of parents is the reason for editor to fail calculation of mouse position. That is the best I can guess.

Reply Children
No Data