Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AppointmentApp form in VS2005
posted

Hello

I have successfully deployed an app using webSchedule/WebMonthView controls to IIS.  When I click on a day or appointment on the webMonthView control from within IE the AppointmentAdd form opens successfully.

However, I cannot seem to open this form from within Visual Studio 2005.  When I try to view the form in Design Mode all of a sudden I get 196 errors such as 'Validation(XHTML 1.0 Transitional): This name contains uppercase characters, which is not allowed'.

It seems that IIS is configured properly, but obviously something is wrong withing VS2005.  I am hoping someone can help me with the following:

-Is there a specific folder structure required from within VS2005 to properly access and modify the AppointmentAdd.aspx form?
-Does anyone know why I would receive so many errors on the AppointmentAdd form?

I have looked through the documentation and not found very much help...

Thank you for any suggestions

Parents Reply Children
No Data