Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrade .NET 2007 V3 CLR 2.0 to .NET 2008 V3 CLR 2.0
posted

I have been using 2007 V3 CLR 2.0 with multiple web sites on 1 web server (IIS) for some time now and everything was working fine.  I'm trying to upgrade a single web site (testing upgrade) to 2008 V3 CLR 2.0 but when I install it on my web server I get the following:

Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics2.WebUI.WebDateChooser.v7.3, Version=7.3.20073.38, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

It looks like the web site is still pointing to the old version.  I've tried to take the "UPGRADE" out of it by creating a new web site but I still get the same error.

Is it something on the web server?  All the Infragistics dll files are copied within each web site bin folder. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data