Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing mouse pointer before and after excel export
posted

Hi,

I need to change the mouse pointer to hourglass before the excel export starts and change it back to default after it is done. I am changing the cursor to hourglass when I click on the image button that starts the export. However, I can't get back to the page I was on to change the mouse pointer back to default. Looks like the control is lost for that page. I tried to do it inside the EndExport event which I thought would be my last chance to change the mouse pointer back to normal, however the javascript I ran from the event method had no effect at all. So effectively when I come back to the page, the cursor is still hourglass. Is there a way to get control back to the page so that either the page can be refreshed or mouse pointer can be changed? The reason I need to do it because the databinding and actual export is taking much longer due to size of the data. Thanks a bunch.

Parents Reply Children
No Data