Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UpdateVariance never called
posted

Hello -

I've been working with a custom implementation of the WebSchedule.  I'm setting up recurrence and variances, and things seem to be working.  I've run into one problem though.  When I create a variance to the recurrence pattern, things fire as I'd expect.  When I then go back to that variance and update it again, the only method that gets called is UpdateActivity.  The challenging part is that the Appointment passed in has no variance flags set.  It has no variance key, and IsVariance is set to false.  It does get the correct data key, and the only way I've found to identify it as a variance is a strange combination of the IsStandAlone, RecurrenceKey and Recurrence properties.

Has anyone else run into this?  Should the UpdateVariance method be called in this situation?  I'd like to get rid of the hack which checks a combination of properties if possible...

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data