Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Select option doesn't work
posted

Selecting option doesn't work inside WebExplorerBar.

<ig:WebExplorerBar ID="WebExplorerBar1" runat="server" GroupExpandBehavior="AnyExpandable" AutoPostBackFlags-ItemClick="Off" >
<Groups>
<ig:ExplorerBarGroup>
<Items>
<ig:ExplorerBarItem Text="foo">
<Template>
<select id="selectElement" size="3">
<option value="">Select an option</option>
<option value="Option 1">Option 1</option>
<option value="Option 2">Option 2</option>
<option value="Option 3">Option 3</option>
</select>
</Template>
</ig:ExplorerBarItem>
</Items>
</ig:ExplorerBarGroup>
</Groups>
</ig:WebExplorerBar>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Assaduz, 

I’ve tested this out, on my side the select element works as expected. The select is displayed with the correct size that has been set in the markup and the value is retained when expanding/collapsing the dropdown of the ExplorerBarGroup, the value is retained.

Alternatively, if the size property is not set the select could be opened through the dropdown arrow and the selected value is still retained when expanding/collapsing the dropdown of the ExplorerBarGroup.

I am attaching two gifs that demonstrate the behavior of the select element inside the WebExplorerBar:

Please let me know if the behavior is different on your side or if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
    Ivan Kitanov

Children
No Data