Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problems with designer
posted

Hi,

I installed Infragistics 20082 for asp.net 3.5, and using VS2008 SP1.  I keep getting problems with the generated HTML.  For example, I have a grid that is generated as this:

<igtbl:UltraWebGrid ID="UltraWebGrid2" runat="server"
        DataSourceID="ItemsReceived" Height="200px" Width="325px">
        <bands>
            <infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridband addbuttoncaption="Default"
                basetablename="Default" key="Default"><Columns>
<infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridcolumn basecolumnname="MedPartNumber" isbound="True"
                    key="MedPartNumber">
<header caption="MedPartNumber"></header>

And it goes on.  I also have Errors in my task bar:

Error    1    Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.BandsCollection must have items of type 'Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraGridBand'. 'infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridband' is of type 'System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl'.    C:\source\Rma.Web\RmaEdit.aspx    393   

Error    26    Literal content ('</header>  </infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridcolumn>      </rowlayoutcolumninfo>  </header>      </rowlayoutcolumninfo>  </footer>  </infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridcolumn>      </rowlayoutcolumninfo>  </header>      </rowlayoutcolumninfo>  </footer>  </infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridcolumn>      </rowlayoutcolumninfo>  </header>      </rowlayoutcolumninfo>  </footer>  </infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridcolumn>      </rowlayoutcolumninfo>  </header>      </rowlayoutcolumninfo>  </footer>  </infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridcolumn>  </Columns>    </addnewrow>  </infragistics.webui.ultrawebgrid.ultragridband>') is not allowed within a 'Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.BandsCollection'.    C:\source\Rma.Web\RmaEdit.aspx    401    

Now, I originally thought these errors were due to using an older version (20072) in VS2008... but now I'm having them after upgrading the project to the newest Infragistics?  If I'm doing something wrong, I can't figure it out.  

any ideas?