Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change position of X Axis in Gantt Chart
posted

'm using UltraWebCharts to plot Gantt chart in my Web form.

I have few queries regarding this controls:

1. Is it possible to move X-Axis position? Currently its at bottom of the chart, I need to move it to the top.

2. Bottom Title and X-axis labels are overlaping. Ho to resolve it?

Thanks

Offline posted in reply to Monika Kirkova

Thanks .

It is working

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Harjot,

After investigating this further, I determined that the x-axis could be positioned to the top of the chart by hiding the x-axis and displaying x2-axis. This could be achieved from the quick design of the Gantt chart in the Axis group of the explorer bar:

The code in the Default.aspx would look as follows:

<igchart:UltraChart ID="UltraChart1" runat="server" ChartType="GanttChart" . . . >

<Axis>

<X Visible="false" TickmarkInterval="0">

. . .

<Labels ItemFormatString="&lt;ITEM_LABEL:MM-dd-yy&gt;oooooooooooooo" Visible="True" FontColor="" HorizontalAlign="Near" VerticalAlign="Center" Orientation="VerticalLeftFacing">

</Labels>

</X>

<X2 Visible="true" TickmarkInterval="0">

. . . 

<Labels ItemFormatString="&lt;ITEM_LABEL:MM-dd-yy&gt;oooooooooooooo" Visible="True" FontColor="" HorizontalAlign="Near" VerticalAlign="Center" Orientation="VerticalLeftFacing">

</Labels>

</X2>

</Axis>

Regarding your second requirement, the margins of the x axis and x2 axis could be modified, in order to change the horizontal position of the chart.

<X Visible="false" TickmarkInterval="0">

<Margin>

<Far Value="25.362318840579711" />

</Margin>

. . .

</X>

Below I am attaching a sample, demonstrating the described behavior. Please test it on your side and let me if you need any further information regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics

WebChartGanttChart.zip