Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Wrong chart is displaying
posted

I have a problem in Infragistics chart, when two users simultaniously logs into our site, one can see others graph. Here is the case Page1.aspx has 9 graphs and it is generated per user basis, when user 2 logs in I was expecting a different graph but seems like it is showing user1 graph. I tried this on several different computers but the same results [i thought it might have cached locally].

here is my code structure, each of these 9 graphs are 9 user controls which has properties like size, stored proc parameter values etc. So it can be re used in other pages. On page1.aspx I used all these 9 user controls and display a thumbnail image of the chart. when user clicks it takes him to details page Pag2.aspx with the same user control but on bigger scale +  all tool tips etc. Now the problem , when second user logs in and goes to Page1.aspx it shows a large image instead of thumbnail and this large image is from Page2.aspx for the second user

I posted the same question last week but I did not get any solution :(. Now my manager is thinking of wheather to go ahead with Infragistics or Teleric controls. PLEASE Help me out here :(