Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Showing content in WebDialogWindow
posted

Has anyone else had problems showing content in WebDialogWindows?

The window opens ok and I can see the button but not any content.  What could be going wrong?

I'm using Windows XP on IE6. 

My code is:

<ig:WebDialogWindow ID="WebDialogWindow1" runat="server" Width="310px"

Height="185px" Left="0" Top="10px" Style="z-index: 30; line-height: normal;">

<ContentPane>

<Template>

<asp:Label ID="lblTest" Text="AAA" runat="server"/>

</Template>

</ContentPane>

</ig:WebDialogWindow>

<input type="button" onclick="$find('<%=WebDialogWindow1.ClientID%>').set_windowState($IG.DialogWindowState.Normal);" value="OPEN" />

posted

Hello,

I am trying to reproduce the problem using your code (and several variations of it), unfortunately without much success. It works great for me (see screenshot attached). and I am really lost as to what might be going on. Here is my setup:

<cc1:WebDialogWindow ID="WebDialogWindow1" runat="server" Height="300px" Width="400px">
                <ContentPane>
                    <Template>
                        Test
                    </Template>
                </ContentPane>
            </cc1:WebDialogWindow>
            <cc1:webdialogwindow id="WebDialogWindow2" runat="server" width="310px" height="185px"
                left="0" top="10px" style="z-index: 30; line-height: normal;">
                <ContentPane>
                    <Template>
                        <asp:Label ID="lblTest" Text="AAA" runat="server"/>
                    </Template>
                </ContentPane>
            </cc1:webdialogwindow>

<input type="button" onclick="$find('<%=WebDialogWindow1.ClientID%>').set_windowState($IG.DialogWindowState.Normal);"
                value="OPEN" />

Is it possible that you have global CSS settings for some of your HTML elements (e.g. global <div> , <table>, etc settings) that may interfere with the dialog window in some way?