Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scheduler Improvements?
posted

One of Infragistics' main competitors is introducing a new scheduling component and that component has some features I have been wishing for in the Infragistics scheduler for some time.

The main thing I need desperately is the ability to drag an appointment around. With the new component I mentioned above you can drag to reschedule within the same day (as Infragistics also allows) AND you can drag to a different day (which Infragistics does not allow). My customers say (and I agree) it makes no sense to be able to only drag within a single day when a whole week is displayed.

Also the new component lets me drag an appt from one resource to another when displaying multiple resources.

I'm hoping someone from Infragistics will read this and provide some sort of roadmap for the scheduler component. Or maybe they are done with enhancing this component?

Parents Reply Children
No Data