Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Identifying Infragistics Map?
posted
Hi,I am using:QTP 9.5 with: TestAdvantage for Windows Forms (HP) Version 2007 Vol. 3 CLR2.0Application under testing has: NetAdavntage 2007 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0

I am automating an application  where it display a map of nodes. its looks like a scatter diagram, connectting some dot by lines.The map can be zoom in and zoom out.

I have a senario where I need to clicked on a dot in the map to populates some data in ultragrid.  While automating I am facing a problem.. 

The problem is when I write  code to click it uses coordinate, which works fine in my pc but does not work in others as coordinate get changes. Is there any other programatic ways to activate the nodes (nodes means the dots connected by line in the map).Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge what type of object it is? When I tries to view the properties using the object spy it identify the object only as SwfObject.It is an urgent issu please if anybody has experience on such a issue please advice me.Thanks Nabajyoti