Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to populate UltaWebGrid
posted

Hi

am new to UltraWebGrid.Can anyone help me to populate the UltraWebGrid and explain some of its most used properties.Please...

posted

Hi Agnes,

One of the hardest things about Infragistics is learning your way around the resources offered on their web site.  They have four different search functions, and I posted a "How to search the Infragistics web site" guide here: http://news.infragistics.com/forums/p/4744/22466.aspx#22466

Agnes Loyola said:
    am new to UltraWebGrid.Can anyone help me to populate the UltraWebGrid and explain some of its most used properties.Please...

For your question, the Samples may be the most help.  Some of the Samples have code, but some of the code is out of date (I believe they're working on that).

Once you get started, you'll probably find that these forums are the most useful resource.  There are several Infragistics staff who participate regularly, and a bunch of us fellow developers who do our best to help each other out.

Best of luck!  ;-)