Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridLayout LoadLayout Method
posted
I'm getting the following warning message with Infragistics 2008,

Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraGridLayout.LoadLayout(System.Xml.XmlTextReader)' is obsolete: 'This feature has been deprecated in favor of Presets and AppStyling.

We have an application with 28 reports (web pages) and on all the web pages we have UltraGrids. It is convenient to have the layout in onne xml file for all the reports, so that, if there is any change we can make the change in one place. If I go for Presets and AppStyling, I have to do it for all the 28 web pages and whenever there is a change I have to repeat it for all the pages.

I want to know  whether it is ok to use LoadLayout. Is there any down side if we keep using this method? Also, please suggest if there is any good alternative with Infragistics 2008 for my case.

posted

Hi

I recently converted my application to new CLR and facing the save problem with savelayout , load layout.....

Infragistic experts Please help..What can be dont to resolve this!

Thanks 

SJ