Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Programmatic changes to cell values not being recognised in code
posted

Hi,

I have an unbound webgrid that I create programmatically. The grid is populated with data programmatically and allows users to update cell values via direct cell editing and also allows a bulk change programatically.

All works fine until I try to read the values into a datatable in my code. The cell values that were changed directly by the user are ok, but the cell values changed programatically are not being recognised. The old values are being read into the datatable. I've tried setting the data changed property on the cell to true when it's updated in the code, but this is not being recognised either. I can't work out why it recognises the changes made directly by the user, but not those made programmatically. I can see the changes in the grid, but the code that reads from the table can't see them.

It's all done on server side.

Any suggestions on what may be occurring would be appreciated.

Regards

Parents Reply Children
No Data