Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid with fixed columns and text wrap enabled?
posted

I have enabled the fixed headers feature on my grid. According to the documentation the height of the rows have to be fixed in order for this feature to work correctly.

One of my requirements is enabling text wrap on every cell, so I have the RowStyleDefault.Wrap = true. The text is wrapping fine, but that causes  the cells to not be properly aligned beteween pinned and not pinned columns.

Is there a way to have both features enabled and working correctly?

Thanks.

posted

Hello,

Putting together these two pieces of functionality will not work propertly because of the differentces between them.  Wrapping the cell values requires that the grid rows can change height.  Using FixedHeaders causes the grid to fix the height of the rows and will not let it act freely.  There is also no way to get at the rows to change the height after the fixed headers attribute has been used.  If you would like to see this feature in a future release, please submit a Feature Request for this.