Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Performance issue when using a Classic Tree?
posted

Hi,

While running my project through Fiddler.i found out that there is a large size of data that is sent through WebResources.axd. When i openend the WebResources.axd, i found out that the images that are rendered for the WebTree is taking a lot of Size. When i save the page, the size of the Page is around 2-3MB. While examining the WebResources.axd, i found out the reason for the huge size is because i set the "WebTreeTarget" property as ClassicTree. When i changed that property to HierarchicalTree, the size of the page is around 1-1.5MB. I have a lot of Parent and Child nodes.. The following are the images that is passed in the WebResources.axd many time and also has a large size when the tree is a "ClassicTree"

1) ig_treeS.gif
2) ig_treeT.gif
3) ig_treeL.gif
4) ig_treeI.gif
5) ig_treeMminus.gif
6) ig_treeMplus.gif
7) ig_treeF.gif

These are some of the files that are related to Classical tree that take a large size. My Client want the tree to be as "ClassicTree". Is there a way to reduce the size of the data when using the "ClassicTree". Please tell me what to do?.. I have to give the project to my client very soon..

Thanks and Regards,
Jollyguy

Parents Reply Children
No Data