Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebAsyncRefreshPanel + FileUpload
posted

Hi

I am trying to upload files using  WebAsyncRefreshPanel and the asp.net control FileUpload. I have a button that trigger the WebAsyncRefreshPanel and in its click event I try to get the content of the file using the FileUpload object, but it is seen that the file specified is not been taken hence all the properties (filename, ContentLenght, InputStream, ContentType, etc) are in null or blank.

This is very urgent and I have not managed to upload file using the fileupload inside the WebAsyncRefreshPanel.

Steps:

1 .- Create a WebAsyncRefreshPanel

2.- Insert an UltraWebPanel into the WebAsyncRefreshPanel

3.- Insert a FileUpload (ASP.NET) control inside the  UltraWebPanel

4.- Insert a button ( ASP.NET)  control inside the  UltraWebPanel

5.- in the click event of the button, try to access the properties of the fileupload after selecting a file (HasFile, filename, ContentLenght, InputStream, ContentType, etc).

Please let me know whether the fileupload is supported by infragistic or not. If not, can you provide us a different approach as soon as possible

Regards

ANS

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data