Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
User Designer
posted

Hi, are there any plans to expose the report designer to the end user at runtime? So that .igr files can be opened, modified and saved?

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have submitted a new Product Idea for you, for having the ability to design reports at runtime. Our product team chooses new Product Ideas for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Your reference number for this Product Idea is PI13030040.

Also I have contacted our Product Management team regarding your Product Idea and after they reviewed it, they informed me that currently there is no specific timeframe in which this feature can me available for you. If you would like to follow up on your Product Idea at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email.  Please include the reference number of your Product Idea in the subject and body of your email message.  You can reach Developer Support management through the following email address:  dsmanager@infragistics.com

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support