Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with Style properties of UltraWebGrid
posted

I'm upgrading UltraWebGrid v7.2 to v11.1. and I've got some issues with CssClass property. I attached  the DisplayLayout property of UWG and part of Css file to end of this article.

What I want to know is,

1. the grid doesn't apply the header and row Style. so I changed the class name like this.

.WebGrid_HeaderStyle  ->  TH.WebGrid_HeaderStyle, THEAD.WebGrid_HeaderStyle TH  
.WebGrid_RowStyle       ->   .WebGrid_RowStyle, TBODY.WebGrid_RowStyle TD 

this looks like to be solved, but some pages still have problem with RowStyle. I don't know what exactly I have to do.

2. when refresh the page, always lose RowStyle class. I know the best way to solve this is using CSS to style WebGrid rather than its Style properties. (referenced by http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/15219/55810.aspx)
but I don't know how to use CSS to style WebGrid. I hope I dont need to change source too much.

please help.

<DisplayLayout Version="4.00" AllowSortingDefault="OnClient" AllowColSizingDefault="Free"
      StationaryMarginsOutlookGroupBy="True" HeaderClickActionDefault="SortSingle"
      Name="uwgDocList" BorderCollapseDefault="Separate" RowSelectorsDefault="No" TableLayout="Fixed"
      RowHeightDefault="20px" SelectTypeRowDefault="Single" GroupByColumnsHiddenDefault="NotSet"
      AutoGenerateColumns="False" CellClickActionDefault="RowSelect" SelectTypeColDefault="Single">
      <ActivationObject BorderWidth="0px" BorderColor="">
      </ActivationObject>
      <FooterStyleDefault CssClass="WebGrid_FooterStyle">
      </FooterStyleDefault>
      <RowStyleDefault CssClass="WebGrid_RowStyle">
      </RowStyleDefault>
      <HeaderStyleDefault CssClass="WebGrid_HeaderStyle" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="#333333">
      </HeaderStyleDefault>
      <EditCellStyleDefault CssClass="WebGrid_EditCellStyle">
      </EditCellStyleDefault>
      <FrameStyle CssClass="WebGrid_FrameStyle" Width="100%">
      </FrameStyle>
      <SelectedRowStyleDefault CssClass="WebGrid_SelectedRowStyle">
      </SelectedRowStyleDefault>
      <RowAlternateStyleDefault CssClass="WebGrid_RowAlternateStyle">
      </RowAlternateStyleDefault>
     </DisplayLayout>

.WebGrid_EditCellStyle
{
}

.WebGrid_FrameStyle
{
}

TH.WebGrid_HeaderStyle, THEAD.WebGrid_HeaderStyle TH   /* before modify:  .WebGrid_HeaderStyle */

}

.WebGrid_RowStyle, TBODY.WebGrid_RowStyle TD   /* before modify:  .WebGrid_RowStyle */
{
}

.WebGrid_RowAlternateStyleFixed
{
}

.WebGrid_RowAlternateStyle
{
}

.WebGrid_SelectedRowStyle
{
}

Parents