Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Loading Images into Report
posted

I have a report that pulls a list of employees from a database,  this database has URL links to an image of themselves.  Users are not required to upload an image, therefore in some cases when trying to load an image there will be a 404 error.  I am trying to set up the image element in the table to load the image if it exists and to take a local default image if there is a 404 error.  I'm trying this expression in the ImageUrl Properties

if(isNull(fields.Picture),noImage.png,Fields.picture)  <-- Not certain if the isNull is the method I should be using but I can't tell because I an encounter before it even runs.

this returns with an Unable to resolve expression type, unable to find context scope for Id<noImage>.Id<png>

Is it possible to do what I am trying to achieve within the Infragistics reporting?

Parents Reply Children
No Data