Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RowEditItem not showing on second edit
posted

Hello,

I have a slight problem using UltraWebGrid. I am using version 7.2 of the controls.

I have a WebGrid on a page, columns defined on the datasource and i set the grid to only edit through the RowEditTemplate. I have made a custom control to display in that RowEditTemplate and propagate the values into that control on the SelectedRowsChanged event from the grid, so that on showing the RowEditTemplate, it has the current values.

I have not found out how to react to the <input type="button" value="OK"> for saving, so i replaced it with an asp:Button and react to the event serverside (maybe that is the first part of the problem?).

First Problem: On saving, everything goes fine, the EditRowTemplate div disappears from view and i can go on using the grid, when i click on another row, the values get loaed into the RowEditTemplate, BUT on the next click for editing, the RowEditTemplate doesn't show up anymore.

Second Problem (Actually a minor glitch): As i said, first click updates the values in the RowEditTemplate for that band (which is the only band actually), but also the Paging links (all the numbers for the pages at the bottom of the grid) disappear.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Alex

Parents
No Data
    posted

hi

can u send me the code to  propagate the values into textbox control of the template  on the SelectedRowsChanged event from the grid,

Website says it will be automatically propogated into textbox column of RowEditTemplate.?

But i am not able to do so..please help me

Children
No Data