Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
End User Designer for Web
posted

It appears as though this is not possible. I saw a post where IG suggested to allow the end user to download the end designer execuable as an exe from the web, then let them design a report and then display it in the web viewer. That really is not a good solution. The alternative mentioned by IG was the 5000 dollar solution on a product that I agree is extremely good. It is a shame that IG did not come out with a version of the 5000 dollar product as a never ending demo crippled to just display 5 pages, etc for developers so we could convince our clients to purchase the web based app. As an alternative, IG could have release an End User Designer for the web. But at 5000 dollars, most of us will look seriously at SSRS.

posted

Hello rookertrusted,

I have sent your Product Idea directly to our product management team.  Our product team chooses new Product Ideas for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products, so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly.

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback.  If your feature is chosen for development, you will be notified at that time.  Your friendly ID for this Product Idea is PI12060127.

If you would like to follow up on your Product Idea at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email.  Please include the reference number of your Product Idea in the subject and body of your email message.  You can reach Developer Support management through the following email address:  dsmanager@infragistics.com

Thank you for your request.