Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrawebgrid 10.3 not working properly on chrome
posted

Hello,

I'm using ultrawebgrid 10.3

It is not rendered properly on Chrome. Pls. can anybody tell me, if infragictics supports chrome browser. If YES which version is compatible. If NO then what is the workaround ?

Parents
No Data
    posted

I also ran into this problem with 11.1. After pulling some hair I decided to use Reflector and luckily understood that this has to do with a Browser settings level. Turns out that UltraWebGrid's Browser property is Auto by default, which causes IE and FF to render as if the BrowserLevel is "UpLevel" whereas Chrome renders with a BrowserLevel of "DownLevel". Funny enough, according to the docs "DownLevel" means the following: "Down-level browsers with an emphasis on compatibility with older standards and platforms with limited rendering capabilities", which basically means that IG sees Chrome as a DownLevel browser for some reason...

Anyhow, setting the Browser to "UpLevel" rendered the grid correctly and solved the problem for me, at least so far.

Children
No Data