Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Listbar display image
posted

I'm trying to add an image to a Listbars groupbox.  Using infragistics WinForm explorer bar it was pretty easy

ultraExplorerBarGroup1.Settings.AppearancesSmall.HeaderAppearance = appearance

and set the appearance.image

How do I do this in the web listbar?  All I want is the same image, left aligned with the normal text to the right of the image.

I saw another post, were you said to set HeaderAppearance Leftcorner image..

<HeaderAppearance>
            <CollapsedAppearance LeftCornerImage="../App_Images/import_trans_16.png" />
            <ExpandedAppearance  LeftCornerImage="../App_Images/import_trans_16.png" />
            <HoverAppearance LeftCornerImage="../App_Images/import_trans_16.png" />
        </HeaderAppearance>

I tried putting this in my code and nothing displays...

Here is a snapshot of the code

<Groups>
        <iglbar:Group Text="Transactions" TextAlign="Middle" Key="Transactions" ToolTip="Transactions">
        <HeaderAppearance>
            <CollapsedAppearance LeftCornerImage="../App_Images/import_trans_16.png" />
            <ExpandedAppearance  LeftCornerImage="../App_Images/import_trans_16.png" />
            <HoverAppearance LeftCornerImage="../App_Images/import_trans_16.png" />
        </HeaderAppearance>
            <Labels Collapsed="" Expanded="" Selected="" />

What am I doing wrong?

Parents Reply Children
No Data