Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unwanted scrolling on cell click
posted

Please find attached a small sample project. The project uses version 11.2.20112.2068 of Infragistics DV.

My problem is that when using the pivotgrid, and hiding all totals rows, then clicking the bottom visible cell makes the grid scroll to the top. We often want to hide the sum rows (and columns) because the data displayed makes no sence when summarized (for instance frequences).

When running the attached project a pivotgrid is displayed with one column and a number of rows (two levels). Expand some of the levels and scroll down the list, then select the bottom visible cell, and everything is fine. If the cell is not completely visible it is also scrolled into view.

Now, check the checkbox at the upper left corner (Hide sum rows). If you now select the bottom visible row the grid will scroll to the top. Quite annoying.

Any idea of why this is happening? If I do something wrong when hiding the totals rows, or if I should do something different/additional, please advice so

Thanks

TestPivotGrid.zip