Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTree horizontal scrollbar issue
posted

I have a WebTree that is contained in a UltraWebListBar.  The WebListBar is contained in the left pane of a WebSplitter.  It took quite an effort to get the treeview's scrollbars to behave properly.  The tree's nodes would spill out onto the form.  I've got this working but now have only one issue.

When the user clicks on a new group in the ListBar, content is dynamically loaded into the TreeView.  After this is done, the first node is selected.

For some reason, selecting the node causes the page to scroll slightly to the right.  This causes the node expansion (plus indicators) markers to be scrolled off the screen.  I can drag the horizontal scrollbar to the left to see them but that is a pain.  Its like it repositions the scrollbar when it selects the node.

If I remove the code to select the first node

tree.SelectedNode = tree.Nodes[0];

The tree doesn't auto scroll to the right causing the expansion indicators to disappear.

Is their anyway to prevent this?  Or to move the scrollbar via code back to the far left?  I tried toggling FullNodeSelect thinking this might do something but it had no effect.