Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Two problems
posted

Hi,

- I need to perform printing job without any print dialog. I'm loading printer names into combobod and user should choose printer and quantity. But when I use Print method, print dialog shows almost every time. When I use printers like Microsoft XPS or Cute PDF everything is OK, but when I try to print to local printer, print dialog opens every time...

- I'm I able somehow to get printed quanity from some report viewer event ?

regards

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi doomedmorarle,

There is a known issue in the .NET Framework which causes some printer drivers not to return all the paper sizes for some physical printers. The print dialog is being showed because the driver is indicating there was a conflict between the report paper size and the list of available paper sizes. This usually occurs with non-standard paper sizes. We are currently working around this limitation and trying to find a workaround as soon as possible.

Regarding the printed quantity, we are not currently exposing this information to any printing event argument. We will take this into consideration for future releases.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help.

Regards,

Damián

Children
No Data