Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Version utility
posted

Hello!

Once again the version utility. I have no clue why this is happening, but I get an error that my asp-project could not be updated. The log reads like this:

10:38:52: Running User Interface Version 11.2.20112.1000
10:38:52: Gathering volume and assembly information.
10:41:10: D:\Ettfs1\OpenLS6000-V7\Current\Sources\Dms.EM.Vi\Source\EM.Vi\EM.Vi\DataConnector.cs appears to be read-only or not accessible for some reason.
10:42:14: Analyzing EM.VI.csproj...
10:42:14: The project has references that need to be updated.
10:43:21: Analyzing EM.VI.csproj...
10:43:21: The project has references that need to be updated.
10:44:26: Gathering volume and assembly information.
10:44:27: Analyzing EM.VI.csproj...
10:44:27: The project has references that need to be updated.
10:45:26: Replacement for Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebChart.v10.3 is Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebChart.v11.2.
10:45:26: Replacement for Infragistics35.WebUI.Shared.v10.3 is Infragistics35.WebUI.Shared.v11.2.
10:45:26: No matching assembly located in available assemblies Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v10.3
10:45:26:    bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.ProductAssemblies.AssemblyXmlFile.GetNewAssemblyNameBecauseOfNameChangedBetweenVolumes(String assemblyName, Int32 indexOfVolumePortionOfAssemblyName, XmlNamespaceManager xmlNamespaceManager, Boolean ignoreErrors)
   bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.ProductAssemblies.AssemblyXmlFile.LocateNewAssembliesNodeforCurrentAssembly(String assemblyName)
   bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.WebConfigFile.FixAssembly(XmlNode n)
   bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.WebConfigFile.UpgradeInfragisticsAssemblyTags()
   bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.WebConfigFile.Upgrade(String rootDirectory)
   bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.FileBasewithWebConfig.Upgrade(String rootDirectory)
   bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.ProjectFile.Upgrade(String rootDirectory)

Had anybody a similar problem or can anybode give me a hint what's (/ what I'm doing) wrong?

Uli

Parents Reply Children
No Data