Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamComboEditor 11.2 crashes with 'Operation is not valid' error
posted

I'm trying to change the content of the list in xamComboEditor based on the value entered in another column. When I do that and click off the record being edited I get the following exception.

Message: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.UpdateSource()
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.CellControl.EvaluateEditingBindings()
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.ExitCellFromEditModeInternalRow(Boolean cancel)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.ExitEditModeInternal(Boolean cancel)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.SetActiveCell(CellBase cell, CellAlignment alignment, InvokeAction action, Boolean allowSelection, Boolean setFocus, Boolean scrollIntoView)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.SetActiveCell(CellBase cell, CellAlignment alignment, InvokeAction action, Boolean allowSelection, Boolean scrollIntoView)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.SetActiveCell(CellBase cell, CellAlignment alignment, InvokeAction action, Boolean allowSelection)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Cell.OnCellMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.XamWebGrid_MouseLeftButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName)

Thank you,

Eugene