Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column Resize Cursor in wrong position on 64-bit Windows 7 machine
posted

I am attaching a screen shot of a XamGrid in which the column resizing cursor is about half an inch too far to the left. This is happening in each column of the grid, and therefore if the column width is smaller than this offset, the column cannot be resized. In the attached image, the green arrow marks the correct position of the cursor and the red one where is is actually showing.

This is only happening for XamGrids that are displayed in a Silverlight child window , and only on our Windows 7 64-bit machine. On Windows 7 32-bit machines it looks correct.

We have just upgraded our DLLs to v10.3 and have not noticed this problem before.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Regina

Offline posted

Hello Regina,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your screenshot and I tested your scenario both with the RTM and latest service release of 10.3 and everything seems to work ok on my side. If this is still an issue for you could please provide me with an isolated sample project, where this is reproduced, the specific version of your version and the browser that you use.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.