Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NullReferenceException
posted

Using: InfragisticsSL4.Controls.Menus.XamDataTree.v11.1.dll          Version: 11.1.20111.2115

The StackTrace of the exception is attached.  I couldn't determine a way to include in this body without wacky re-formatting.  Please let me know the best way to include code, etc.

No time right now to create a short example that demonstrates the problem.  So, I'm including hopefully a clear descrition so you can see my scenario.

I have an XamDataTree whose ItemsSource is a CollectionViewSource whose Source is a hierarchical ObservableCollection.  The exception occurs when I add an item to the collection and then call Refresh() on the CollectionViewSource.  I have switched to a Silverlight TreeView and no longer get the exception.  But, I'm missing some of the functionality afforded by your control and would like to get this issue resolved.

Please help ASAP.