Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamlHtmlViewer - allinone.js error
posted

I have a silverlight 4 app.  There is a treeview which lists all the available reports that a user can select.  After selecting a treenode, a tab item is created a tab control and a Crystal Report is dispayed in a XamlHtmlViwer .  User can click on another treenode, and another XamlHtmlViwer  is displayed.  They can have as many tab item open as they want. 

1) I noticed that the report doesn't get displayed until they actually click on the tab - or until the tab gets selected.  You can see in the URL in the status and a progress bar. So while clicking on a tab, there is a a few seconds of delay while the report is being displayed in the XamlHtmlViwer .  If the user gets impatient and attempts to click on another tab while the first tab is processing, this error generates in allinone.js: 

var B=_ie?this._iframe.contentWindow.document:this._iframe.contentDocument

When this occurs, the XamlHtmlViewer  doesn't even display in the tab item.

2)Sometimes, if the users click on the reports too fast and there are many tab items created, some tabs do not create the xamlhtmlviewer at all.

Any ideas on how I can edit allinone.js or to how I can process the reports in all the xamlhtmlviewer prior to the user clicking on the tabitem?