Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamTreeItems remain highlighted after drag over
posted

I have a XamTree with a large number of XamTreeItems.  When I grab an item with the left mouse button and drag it over other items, the items become highlighted.  Ordinarily, as I drag from item to item, the item just left becomes unhighlighted and the one entered becomes highlighted.  But, with this particular screen, the items that are exited remain highlighted.

Any thoughts on why this is happening and how to remedy it will be greatly appreciated.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Never mind.  Problem solved. After I create the tree item, I set it's Style property based upon a parameter loaded from a database. In the case of this tree, one of those parameters had not been accounted for and consequently the Style was being set to the default value, which is null.  So, for some reason, which I still don't understand, when the Style is set to null for the tree items the above described behavior occurs.

Reply Children
No Data