Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
General Reporting Questions
posted

1. Shared Report Headers - Is it possible to design a report header that can be used by all reports within an application. At the moment i am having to copy and paste the report header onto each report i make.

2. Formatting Data - Is it possilbe, to format labels so that they always show data to the same number of decimal places. For ecample i have a dataset with a field Amount, how can i have a Summary of the Amount fields showing the result to 2 decimal places. I have seen the string Format in the expression assistant, but have not been able to combine it with a Sum function.

3.Printer Orientation - No matter which orientation you set when designing a report, when printing you always have to manually change the printer settings so that the paper orientation matches the report being viewed. Is this something that will be addressed in a future release, if so is there an eta on when it will be fixed. Are there any work arounds for this problem?