Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to assign data source as converter parameter
posted

Hi,

For some reason I have to use xamComboEditor in data column template instead of using ComboCoulumn feature of xamGrid. So I must use converter for xamComboEditor

<ig:XamComboEditor 

SelectedItem="{Binding GroupID, Mode=TwoWay, 

SelectedItem="{Binding GroupID, Mode=TwoWay, 

Converter={StaticResource GroupConverter},

ConverterParameter={Binding ElementName=ppv_UserGroup_ResultDomainDataSource, Path=Data}}"                                                    

SelectedValue="{Binding GroupID, Mode=TwoWay}" 

SelectedValuePath="GroupID"  

DisplayMemberPath="Descr" 

Height="23" HorizontalAlignment="Left" 

ItemsSource="{Binding ElementName=ppv_UserGroup_ResultDomainDataSource, Path=Data}"  

Name="groupComboBox" VerticalAlignment="Center" Width="120" >

</ig:XamComboEditor>

I want to pass itemsource of xamcombo into ConverterParameter but at run time the system show error: provide value on 'system.window.data.binding' threw an exception...

How can I pass a data source for ConverterParameter 

Thanks

Han