Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamGrid
posted

Hi,

In xamGrid column i used DataTemplate like 

<DataTemplate x:Key="AnnualDataTemplate">

<StackPanel Orientation="Vertical">

<StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">

<TextBlock x:Name="txtVal2"  Width="5" Height="1"/>

<Image x:Name="imgRestated" Source="../../images/LeftSubMenu_Arrow.png"></Image>

<TextBlock x:Name="txtVal1"  Width="3" Height="1"/>

<HyperlinkButton x:Name="lnksheet" Height="12" Content="{Binding QtrSheetName}" HorizontalAlignment="Left" 

FontFamily="Arial" FontSize="12" Foreground="#0066BE"  IsTabStop="False" />

<HyperlinkButton x:Name="lnksheetQ" Height="12" Content="Q" HorizontalAlignment="Left" 

Click="lnkQuarter_Click"  FontFamily="Arial" FontSize="10" Foreground="#0066BE"  IsTabStop="False"  FontWeight="ExtraBold"/>

<TextBlock x:Name="txtVal4"  Width="5" Text="|" FontStyle="Italic" Foreground="Black" />

<HyperlinkButton x:Name="lnksheetA" Height="12" Content="A" HorizontalAlignment="Left" 

Click="lnkAnuual_Click"  FontFamily="Arial" FontSize="10" Foreground="#0066BE" FontWeight="ExtraBold" IsTabStop="False" />

</StackPanel>

</StackPanel>

</DataTemplate>

I have to visible and collapsed lnkSheetA in some condition on Buttton click event ( but i dont want to make grid in edit mode )

Pls Reply

Thanks.

Offline posted

Hi, 

I'm not really sure what you're asking. 

Could you provide more detail around your scenario, and what exactly are the problems that you're running into? 

Thanks,

-SteveZ